Campbell Rinker is a full-service research agency. That means we offer a complete array of research solutions to deliver insights and answer questions vital to your mission. We tailor our use of proven, innovative research techniques to deliver results to fulfill your specific objectives.
We have the capacity to develop research insights for you using both verbal and non-verbal techniques.
Examples of verbal techniques are quantitative surveys of any type and all styles of focus groups or personal interviews.
In contrast, non-verbal research involves analysis using giving data, visiting history, event attendance, or other records of user behavior.
We use these methods individually or in combination to investigate awareness, favorability, message effectiveness, audience dynamics, the range of acceptable ask amounts, product or service features, donor sentiment, alumni engagement, and many other topics.
- Live Focus Groups
- Online ‘bulletin-board’ focus groups
- Online video focus groups
- Online video audience testing
- In-person depth interviews
- Telephone depth interviews
- Online surveys
- Mail surveys
- Phone surveys
- Mixed-mode surveys
- International surveys
- Conjoint Analysis
- Membership Simulator
- Value ModelingSM
- Gift Sensitivity MeterSM
- Perceptual Mapping
- Advanced survey data analytics
- Segmentation Analysis
- DonorCheckupTM file analysis
- MemberCheckupTM file analysis
- Event Analysis
- Lifetime Value Forecasting
With Campbell Rinker as your research partner, you receive decades of specialized experience, unmatched professionalism, and much more…
- Carefully developed plans for your customized research,
- Our Campbell Rinker confidentiality guarantee,
- Our deep knowledge of research among donors, members, and alumni,
- Carefully worded questions to reduce bias and deliver clear guidance,
- Live pre-testing of survey instruments,
- State-of-the-art calling centers with integrated interviewing software,
- Professional interviewers trained to make your constituents feel at ease,
- Remote silent monitoring for interview quality control,
- SurveySystemTM software for cross-tabulations and banners,
- SPSSTM and SawtoothTM software fully optimized for advanced analyses,
- Proprietary Campbell Rinker software for database analyses,
- Carefully crafted full-color reports for boardroom presentations,
- On-site or video-conference presentation of your results and how your organization might use them to reach your goals.